Friday, January 8, 2010

New Years Resolution

Yes yes yes, it has finally happened, my own blog! I'm hoping that this way, those who care, can follow what I'm doing with my life now! It's been an interesting 2009 and I'm SO glad that it's over!! I can start to move on and begin a new year with a new attitude! Thanks to everyone for your support!!

School starts on Monday so I will be busy once again! Leave my house at 6:30 and won't be home til about 8 every single day! Then on Thursdays an institute class at 8 up at the U. It will be my first experience on the University of Utah campus and even though its just one small class i'm pretty excited. That's where I will be going once I finish up my license at SLCC in a year. I never thought my life would turn out this way, but I'm very grateful for every experience I have had these last 5 years. It has made me who I am today and I don't think I would change that. I have grown and am finding myself more successful in everything that I strive to accomplish. Come what may, and have faith!

3 comments:

  1. You are such a rockstar. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa you are awesome! I love you tons! And am soooo proud of you!!!! :) Can't wait to see you on Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete