Sunday, January 24, 2010

Alarm anyone?

This weekend I went on my first ride along with the Millcreek 106 Fire Station! It was awesome!! I was terrified the entire time and there was no reason whatsoever! The firemen were amazingly kind, and treated me as one of their own! I couldn't believe how exciting it was, and most of the time we were just hanging out in the station! I felt like a 12 year old kid and I think I was glowing the entire time! I even felt awful hoping for an accident! We did end up getting a couple of calls and one was a terrible car accident and the poor old lady got face all smashed! It was terrifying and scary and I rode in the ambulance, and it was crazy! I just can't thank Jay enough for such a "fun" day!!

So many gadgets and gizmos!
My seat on the fire truck! I even had my own jacket! All official!
Station 106
They even have a POLE!!

I can't believe how exciting it was! Can't wait to go to the Kearns station! Thanks Jay!

No comments:

Post a Comment