Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Wait

So school has finally started...or at least I think it has! I was starting my awesome Masters program today at SLCC and I was happy to go even though it was ridiculously early (hello to hair up always) and then the worst news. They might be cutting my program this year due to budget cuts and the number of students interested in the course! This has caused great anxiety in my head and my blood pressure has never been higher. We will see what happens! Isn't that a famous quote...everything happens for a reason? I sure hope there is a reason behind this! I don't think I'm ready for a set back like this in my life! It's nice to know that I still have other options, but it's scary to think that my life plan has just been altered. Nothing ever goes according to plan, which is normal.

However...always a positive! Ever been to a 3D movie? DON'T DO IT IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN! IT WAS HORRIBLE! My head was spinning for hours and my headache was constant for 2 days! It was awful, however the movie was delightful. Step Up 3... I'm excited to see it in a normal setting!

No comments:

Post a Comment